Summer vacation is almost over.
I’m not sure what to do with that information. I’ve just adjusted to the ebb and flow of summer vacation days. We’re just getting around to a little mini trip. I don’t want my summer vacation to be over… but all signs point to the impeding annihilation of Summer vacation.
– My cats have gotten used to having K home and instead of running and hiding from her they’re tormenting her by playing with the small parts of her favorite toys, driving her insane.
– We’ve been to the beach once and are making plans to go again… we always ramp up our fun towards the end of days.
– There’s a box full of school supplies sitting in K’s room.
– My mother sent a package full of clothes to K for back to school (these clothes will help her accomplish her goal of looking like an 80’s punk princess)
– We all need haircuts.
– I’m writing a post complaining that vacation is almost over.
– We’ve watched all the old X-Men cartoons.
– K and I are ready for Halloween
oh… and there’s always the little fact that it’s almost September.