This post is really called: Sybil doesn’t love me because she sends me junk mail.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
4. Interior Design Librarian
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. The Usual Suspects (I watched it almost everyday when I was pregnant on bed rest… this is only one of the reasons my child will be messed up).
2. Princess Bride (You killed my father… prepare to die)
3. Army of Darkness (This is my boomstick)
4. Millers Crossing (I owe this one to Mr. Kaos, I had never seen it and it was the very first gift I ever gave him. In trying to procure it I had to run ALL OVER TOWN and get hit on in 3 separate video stores).
Four places I have lived: 1. Fresno, Ca 2. Swampy Armpit, TX 3. Beef Town, CA 4. Portland, OR
Four places I have lived:
1. Fresno, Ca
2. Swampy Armpit, TX
3. Beef Town, CA
4. Portland, OR
Four TV. Shows that I watch:
1. Doctor Who
4. It’s a secret and I am not telling
Four places I have been:
3. the grocery store
4. a bar
People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Sybil (all the time everyday without fail… it would be creepy if I didn’t bask in the glow of her mail.
2. Mr. Kaos
3. Your mother (okay, mine)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Alaska Rolls
2. Filet Mignon
3. Cherry Coke (it does too count)
4. Shrimp, mushrooms, zucchini and onions over white rice with a ginger dipping sauce
Four places I would rather be right now: 1. The Beach 2. My Bed 3. Di$neyland (I can’t help it I neeeeed to go back) 4. Hawaii Four friends I think will respond: 2. You better 3. No really, you better 4. And you back there. Get on it.
1. You better
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. The Beach
2. My Bed
3. Di$neyland (I can’t help it I neeeeed to go back)
Four friends I think will respond:
2. You better
3. No really, you better
4. And you back there. Get on it.
Things I am looking forward to this year:
2. My parent’s annual holiday visit
3. Tomorrow when I get to have another Cherry Coke
4. The year is almost over what do you want from me?
Four things I should stop doing:
1. Longing for Cherry coke
2. Not saying no.
3. Filling out surveys
Tomorrow afternoon (night) you me, internet radio? How bout it? It’s a date? You know you want to…
Pointless Drivel Live Special Saturday show co hosted by ME. Tune in, 7pm eastern.
Really, you should listen, or at least click that link to see what it says about me….