Because I am nothing if not obedient (or something) I’m answering the 10 questions posed by Avitable on his Sunday post.
See, good little Cami… here is a cookie…. good girl… now sit.
Okay yeah, that got old really quick so without further delay the questions and answers:
1. If I showed up at your house randomly next week, what would we do together?
Well first I should note that if it weren’t for the fact that you bare a fuzzy resemblance to a very good friend of mine I would probably never even open the door. I’m not terribly fond of people… But once you had your foot in the door I would bore you with my amazing Tiki Bar and maybe try to convince you while half drunk (okay all the way drunk) that you should probably eat healthier… all that fast food will kill ya.
2. Rather than saying “I have a blogger friend”, or “I have a friend who’s a blogger”, there should be a word for this that makes it less awkward to say. Would you prefer “blend”, “frogger”, “bluddy”, “blogquaintance”, or “webbud”? Or do you have a better idea?
I am partial to “frogger” because it brings back the memory of that lovely old Atari frog squishing game I was so terribly fond of in my childhood. I am still pretty fond of it actually. I laughed and laughed every time a frog got killed even though I tried my best to save the little buggers. I even had it for my Playstation. That is until I got my Wii… then I gave the Playstation and all accompanying games to my dad… I wonder if he ever plays Frogger?
3. If we were hanging out together and you noticed that my balls were hanging out of my shorts, would you tell me or try to maintain eye contact and talk to me?
I would tell you, well actually I would point and laugh then ask if you always go commando…
4. If you had no neighbors, would you buy curtains for your windows? Why or why not?
Yes. Curtains are very important for sleeping during the day. I love to sleep. Sleep is nice and cozy…. good sleep can not be had when the damn sun is shining in your fricken window.
5. Who would you rather fuck: Dan Rather or Betty White?
Dan, with that hair you know he’d really work for it. But that is only in comparison to Betty White. She seems like one creepy mother fucker…
6. If two girls walk into a bathroom and they both find a newly born baby in the toilet at the same time, should they have to wrestle in oil while nude to claim the baby as theirs, split it in half and share it, or sell it on the black market and divide the proceeds?
Oh black market fo sho. Think of how many laptops, shoes and rockin bras you could buy with that cash…
7. Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, heaven, or mothers-in-law? Why or why not?
I wish I didn’t. I have no clue. I wish I did. I wish I didn’t. Life is cruel.
8. What was your most embarrassing moment of your life and do you have pictures or video that you will share with me?
I must say that this is by no means an invitation to try to embarrass me, but in order to think of something really embarrassing I would have to think so hard my brain would pop right out of my head… and that would really be embarrassing… though I would hope someone would get that on video.
9. Do you know where I put my sunglasses?
Stuff always winds up under the bed.
10. What aspect of your own blogging do you wish you could improve and why? Would you pay money for lessons taught by me to improve that skill? How much? And what’s your credit card number?
Consistency. I lack consistency and I think it wouldn’t be a bad thing to gain. As for paying you for lessons… um… not blogging lessons… I’d hate to learn to be just like you, one Avitable is probably plenty for the blogosphere…. but since you asked my credit card # is 7666 8666 7666 4666 (credit card of the beast baby).
10 thoughts on “because….”
All I can do is laugh my ass off. Especially over this:Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, heaven, or mothers-in-law? Why or why not?I wish I didn’t. I have no clue. I wish I did. I wish I didn’t. Life is cruel.
Heh – great answers! I wonder if they’ll come out with Frogger for the Wii – that would be awesome.
good answers! Let me know if your brain pops out. I’d like to see it. Its purple, right?
Have frogged a few times since we brought the playstation to it’s new home.
Dan, with that hair you know he’d really work for it.I just snorted mocha on my work clothes. Thanks for that.
couldn’t we just watch while dan and betty get it on?WHAT’S THE FREQUENCY?! Oh YEAH BABY!
Julie: Mmmmm chocolately justice.Now I want a mocha.
Frogger – puhleaze! HahaYeah – I played it, too.Oops – you’re IMing me – no time for comments!
my brain can’t handle the thought of dan ‘working for it’ the image of his boney ass and his sock suspenders- mmmy brain it buuuurns!!
I actually had #3 happen to me w/ a friend of mine. I actually announced it to everyone in attendance and had a good laugh on him!