It’s Thursday… lets just say I am really angry about not having my laptop back and am about 3 inches from a post about the company that has it… but I don’t want to be that girl today… I don’t want to spew my wrath and venom on all of you so instead of me doing that lets make it lazy fun day. Oh I am a barrel of monkeys in my laugh riot form today no?
Seriously, here’s a quiz from my space. In typical MySpace style at least two of the questions are missing and the number simply skipped. I’m leaving it be. Also a few of my answers are almost directly stolen from the cool gal on my friends list that posted it…
Are you bored enough to answer?
1. You have $5 and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy? The likelihood of my buying snacks at a gas station is pretty slim… the likelihood of me NEEDING to buy snacks there? even slimmer, however: Pork Rinds, Beef Jerky, Cherry Coke
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Coral
3. Favorite redhead? Larry Sue. She is sorely missed.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? I haven’t been to IHOP in at least ten years. I have no recollection of what I ate. I could not have been good, I do not wish to duplicate the experience.
5. Last book you read? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, unless we’re talking a book to K then it was I Feel Silly
6. Describe your favorite pair of underwear. They are black, they are tight, they have lace. They are sex and comfort in an awesome little package of fun.
7. Describe the last time you were injured: My shoulder has been bugging me, but not really from any INJURY. Just from Lugging around a kid and manual labor.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Why would I want to be stuck in a well. My cell phone is a very good friend, I would want it in there with me while I hoped it got a fricken signal so someone could get my ass out of there.
9. Rock concert or symphony? Jazz show?
10. What is the wallpaper of your mobile phone? a picture of K
11. Fizzy drink? cherry coke
13. If you could only use one form of transportation for the rest of your life what would it be? my feet
14. Most recent movie you’ve watched at the cinema? Harry Potter 5
15. Name actors/actresses you’ve had the hots for? Oh David Tennant, why don’t you love me?
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Chocolate Porter Cake
17. What did you have for dinner last night? homemade black beans and rice with fresh salsa and guacamole.
18. Look to your left, what do you see? A chair, the wall, the stairs, K’s shoes
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? My shoes have no laces, cept my boots but they have a zipper too… I just use that.
20. Favorite toy as a child? My doll house
21. Do you buy your own food? Huh? Yes I often buy my own food. Or I send Mr. Kaos to the store… Why what do you do?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I certainly hope so.
23. When’s the last time you had a sour gummy worm? Don’t know. Like 6 months ago.
24. What’s your favorite fruit? Strawberry
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Somewhere
26. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Ugh, I think Mr. Kaos might object.
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Yes, as it fell.
28. What color are your bedsheets? Ivory.
29. What’s your mom’s favorite flower? I’m not sure. I know she loves carnations though.
30. Have you ever done ballet? Only with K
31. Do you listen to classical music? Sometimes
32. Do you have a “wacky noodle”? Are you asking if I have a penis? I do have one, it is just stored in someone elses pants.
33. Do you watch Spongebob? Yep. K loves it.
34. Last food you ate? chips and guacamole
35. Do people consider you intelligent? I would hate to think I am the stupid friend… though my friends are pretty intelligent…. oh shit! Am I the stupid one??
36. What time is it? 10:34 am
37. Is your away message on? I don’t think so.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? No but it has happened several times regardless of effort.
39. What curse word do you use the most? My lips? Soiled be a curse word?!! NEVER
41. What time is your alarm clock set for? It’s summer so it isn’t set. When school starts it will be set for WAY TOO EARLY.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? There isn’t one.
43. What movie do you know every line to? The Princess Bride
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Trader Joe’s Organic Blue Cheese
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? No, I find tattoos very offensive.
46. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs? It REALLY depends on the recipient.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? when we told K we were taking her to DL.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? Tammy
50. If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name? No
15 thoughts on “quiz time…”
32 made me LOL, literally
Lori: I hadn’t recalled being funny so when you commented I had to go back and read it and then I laughed so loud my daughter came running in demanding to know what was so funny…
45 was so snarky, I snorted. How much more could I possibly love you?
45 was my very favorite also. :) I LOLed in my office. Shame on you for trying to get me in trouble!
Oh I hate these evil things. But yours was very funny.I can also quote the Princess Bride by heart. . .I hope your computer woe’s end soon. Today soon.
Mel: You caught me… I was trying to get you in trouble, evil internet temptress that I am ;)Mielikki: My withholding of rage has been rewarded. Just when Mr. Kaos had finished telling me that my complete kindness to the guy who was helping me while I calmly explained my anger and discontent with his companies short coming in helping me would get me no where my phone made a little ringy dingy… It was the guy i was so polite to telling me that his manager pushed through the approval and I could pick up my new laptop today. mr. Kaos will get it for me on his way home from work since it is nearish his office… I guess we all know what I will be doing tonight.
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? No, I find tattoos very offensive.i laughed at you harder then i have laughed at you in a long time. and loud too. YEAH LAPTOP BACK!! WOO HOO!!
That was fun! :) I haven’t seen this particular list of questions before. FUN! :)I also laughed at 45. :)
And…the doppelgangerness continues. 1 (PR), 4, 9, 19, 32 (blush), 43, 44, 49.
OMG – I just realized that my comment about 32, and my lesbian-ness, could be misconstrued. Gasp! Should have amended…not in someone’s pants, but in someone’s panty drawer.
Oh, yeah. Almost spit water all over my keyboard on 45. And 49 because mispronounced names are damn funny.
Now, you’ve got me thinking . . .am I the stupid friend?
Pork rinds?! :)