– No matter how far in advance you put something important on your calendar, something just as important can come a long and totally mess with that first thing… Even 5 months in advance.
– When it rains it pours… that happens with good things too.
– Raising my child is totally interfering with my workout schedule.
– Despite that, being a mom still totally rocks.
-It’s easier to appreciate parenting when you appreciate yourself.
-It’s 11 pm and I haven’t gotten all the stuff I wanted to accomplish today done…
– If it’s something I’m into, I can be motivated to work on it at 11 PM.
– Because I don’t sleep anyway.
– Gin helps
– Tomorrow will be even longer.
2 thoughts on “notes on a Saturday”
At least the Nutcracker is over with today. Did you get flowers from Dad and me? Give her our love.
Get some Grey Goose vodka and I’ll come help. :)