16 thoughts on “happy what?

1. Lisa Milton says:

Happy blog wishes, and fairy dust? (I like it better than golden showers) forthcoming…Woooo…Yay….

2. millcreek says:

I hope you had a great year.**operation mom**Visit opmom.com. From your Command Center you can organize your family’s medical information & create wellness reminders, find & rate local service providers, plan & book the perfect vacation, get a handle on your photos, create & plan events and parties, stay in touch with your community using the innovative “HeadsUp” local broadcast feature, plus find inspiration for tonight’s dinner.

3. Troy says:

I, for one, knew it was your blogaversary, but because you didn’t mention it when it passed, I refrained from saying anything in case your blog was having a tough time dealing with its newfound old age. Some blogs are like that.Now that you mentioned it though, happy blogaversary.I’m happy for you, and I’m sorry that I had to take down the forty-foot banner I had made to mark the occasion that I put on the outside of our house. Stupid city safety ordinances.

4. Bubblewench says:

Happy blogaversary and all that jazz. Here’s some glitter, have fun cleaning it up until your 100th blogaversary, that shit sticks around.

5. Gunfighter says:

Happy bloggiversary, Cami!Woooo hooooooooooooo!(celebratory high-fiving, etc…)You should get some new ink to celebrate.

6. Jo Beaufoix says:

Happy Blogaversary to you.Happy Blogaversary to you.Happy Blogaversary dear Caaaaaamiiiiiii.Happy Blogaversary to you.Hooray.