Psychoanalyze Yourself: Answer the following questions. To keep all you cheaters from cheating I’m going to post the answers (which aren’t answers but merely keys to interpret your answers) in my comments later on today… My answers are in pink following each question.
This came straight from myspace so you know it has to work.
I can’t wait to see what you all have to say.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?
K and Mr. Kaos
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
Watch it and see if it will let us near
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?
it’s a big four square with a huge front porch
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
Chairs, some linens, almonds in a little silver bowl and a huge vase of white lilies, roses, and dog wood blossoms.
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground; what kind is it?
a pretty antique tea cup
8. What do you do with the cup?
pick it up and look at how pretty it is
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
Why do I want to cross it, I’m in my dream home and at the beach even…
PS: I answered all the questions BEFORE I peeked at the answers….
10 thoughts on “psychoanalyze yourself with cami”
My soul is already damaged today, I don’t think I could withstand being psycho-analyzed!I like your answers, though.
I’ll play along, but only over here; I don’t want to look any whackier over thar at my blog.1. The husband and kids.2. A fox.3. A staring contest, then it runs off.4. At least 3000 sq ft, two stories, four bedrooms.5. Yep! White picket, bebeh.6. Irises in a tall vase in the center. White tablecloth. A few books, some pens, a couple of coffee cups.7. A big fired clay mug.8. Pick it up and put it on the front porch.9. A lake.10. With that little dory over there tied to that weeping willow.
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who is with you?Sugar Bear2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?a deer3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?A staring match4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?fair large rustic log cabin5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?no6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?a bowl of fruit, and a lovely breakfast set for 37. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground; what kind is it?a holiday christmas mug8. What do you do with the cup?pick it up and set it on the porch9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the end of a body of water what kind of water is it?a lake10. How will you cross the water?There is a row boat
barely any of you wanted to play… oh well… here is the key… 1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life.3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems.4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems.5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You’d prefer people not drop by unannounced.6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy.7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship.8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect your life to be.EDIT: REMEMBER, YOU AREN’T A PSYCHOLOGICAL STEREOTYPE, A CASE STUDY, OR ANY OTHER PIGEON-HOLED “TYPE.” RESPECT YOURSELF, AND STRETCH YOURSELF TO UNDERSTAND YOUR OWN EXCESSIVE DEPTHS.Cami’s Edit: That wasn’t my edit, it was some one’s edit at some point though so I kept it…
Ha- I’m late. Oh well – I did this thing for real the first time about 15 years ago, and you can never really do it again once you know what’s up!
too late too play- as usual. the size of the body of water represents your sexual desire- DAYUM Cpt Kaos must be all tuckered out!
I did it late. And it’s pretty darn accurate!
I did it too and it is sooo accurate.It made me feel good. :-)
i can’t not play these things…1. bruce willis2. a dragon3. we commune quietly and telepathically… mainoy about how gorgeously yummy bruce willis is4. it’s quite big, with no specifically designated rooms- real big spaces and lots of windows5. um, no- its water6. lots of chairs around it and a huge selection of food on it- everything from sushi to a roast turkey!7. if it’s my house- it can only be a coffee mug8. fill it with coffee naturally9. it’s a huge lake10. i don’t think i’ll be crossing it, i just like to look at it… and watch bruce playing with the dragon in the water…
mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa… bruce willis and a huge body of water!