It’s Sunday night as I write this and I am painfully aware of the fact that Monday is nipping at me. My alarm clock will go off at 6:25 in the morning and I’ll have to roll on out of bed. Before that happens though, I thought I would take a peek back at my weekend and since you’re reading this it looks like you’ll be joining me.
- There are times I regret that my every Friday night from last year until the end of all time is already scheduled for me, but then I record the podcast and I realize how much fun I have every week!
- My daughter looks like a a vampire.
- Christmas is way more relaxed when you wait until January 25th to celebrate it.
- I was still glad that Christmas was over
- I make a mean Bloody Mary
- Most of the people I know use their pointer finger on track pads and iPhones.
- I use my middle finger.
- Having a sprained middle finger, SUCKS.
- If it snows, even just a little I will always hope for a snow day.
- People love girl scout cookies.
- The hand lotion I buy really is worth the $20+ a bottle I pay for it.
- Rings that fit on the middle finger of my right hand also fit on the index finger of my left hand.
- waterproof medical tape makes your fingers sweat.
- European style butter is awesome.
- Cats and kids do not accept a sprained finger as an excuse for anything and husbands will still expect you to make them coffee despite your great finger pain
- I can still sew with 2 fingers taped together
- I can work Mike’s little camera with 1 hand, as long as that hand doesn’t have 2 fingers taped together.
- The results of that camera use will not be very flattering because makeup application is considerably more difficult than working the camera.
6 thoughts on “notes from a weekend”
But you still look beautiful!
I, too, have a vampire child.
I, too, use my middle finger. Hey – it’s the good- for – everything finger!
I, too, have the alarm set for 6:25.
Um… that is all.
P.S. Please send a Bloody Mary ASAP.
Ow! Sprained finger! Also, can you teach me to sew?
Dude, I totally use my middle finger for the trackpad. Pointer finger is for the clicky button. Also, ouch!
i use my middle finger too. it’s not just for swearing any more!!!
And just WHAT are you sewing? That’s what I want to know!
Tena: Do you want to know? Really.. do you, or do you want to be surprised?!