Back when I was a wee little baby blogger there was a blog that I lurked on. I laughed and threw up into my mouth a little every week. I grimaced and grinned at the sick sense of humor and then after a while I started commenting. That site was Pointless Drivel, the home of today’s guest, Mr. Fabulous.
When I asked Fabby to write a guest post for me I knew there could be some content control issue, but since I am editor and chief of this here bloggy prison I picked my brain, came up with no contingency plan and then waited for my husband to make a helpful suggestion. For a very odd specific reason I am unable to post this particular guest post without some editing. But since I hate to put words into someone’s mouth I’ll let all of you do it. So instead I bring you Thankful Mad Libs with Mr. Fab. Fill it out and enjoy. I’ll post my favorite adaptation on Friday.
1. A title: _______________
2. Adjective: _______________
3. Adjective: _______________
4. Addictive substance: _______________
5. A decade: _______________
6. Same addictive substance.
7. Store name: _______________
8. Noun (plural): _______________
9. Adjective: _______________
10. Proper Noun plural (person or thing): _______________
11. Same Proper Noun.
12. Another Store Name: _______________
13. Noun (small item): _______________
14. Noun (small item): _______________
15. Noun (small item): _______________
16. Organization or club: _______________
17. Adjective: _______________
18. Adjective: _______________
19. TV Show: _______________
20. Field of Study: _______________
21. Adjective: _______________
22. Official Organization or Group: _______________
23. Plural noun: _______________
24. Adjective: _______________
25. Adjective: _______________
26. TV show genre: _______________
27. TV network: _______________
28: Verb: _______________
29. Adjective: _______________
30. Part of a house: _______________
Hey. Mr. Fab here, semi-retired blogging icon and – –. When the – – and – – Cami Kaos asked me to do a guest post this week, I could hardly refuse her. After all, I owe Cami a lot. She was instrumental in helping me get off– – back in the– – .
Sigh…I miss – – .
In any event, in the spirit of the season, I thought I might share with you what I am thankful for these days.
I am thankful that our backyard is completely fenced in. Privacy is important.
I am thankful that the ground in our backyard is soft, enabling me to dig large holes on a regular basis with very little trouble.
I am thankful that we live so close to a – – ; and that large bags of – – can be purchased there at very prices.
I am thankful that there are so many – – the area, even if there are not as many as there was before I moved here.
I am thankful for the nifty lockbox I purchased at – – . Lockboxes are perfect for safeguarding little trophies like – – , – –, and – –.
I am thankful that our local – – is – – and – – .
I am thankful for shows like – –that teach us so much about – –.
I am thankful that Lexington has an understaffed and – –, and that this city does not attract the best and brightest – –.
I am thankful that my time off from blogging has allowed me to pursue a – – and – – hobby.
I am thankful for all the – – shows on the – –, without which I would never have been able to my room in the – – .
Now what are you thankful for, other than the fact that you don’t live near me?