While I was away doing the hard business that is a family vacation other people were just laying about playing with their blogs and drinking martinis… or maybe reading…
And what do I come home to? A freaking tag.
A tag. I’ve been tagged like an animal in the wild, I’m being tracked. Why don’t you love me Christine? Why would you set the world upon me…
Yeah, okay, a little melodramatic… but isn’t that kind of what you come here for?
Time for honesty. I only remember that I got tagged, I can’t even recall what she said I was supposed to do so lets go take a look together shall we?
Simple enough… clean and clear cut right? I have to tell YOU 8 random things about ME.
Hmm. How best to go about this. I will be honest with you, this is hard. I really don’t like to talk about myself (are you laughing as hard as I am, cause you know, this is me, CamiKaos we are talking about. We are talking about me not talking about me… how absurd is that really).
8 things. Well you know lets try this:
1) I have trouble thinking of 8 things I want to share with all of you that I haven’t already come out with, that I haven’t already spilled and been so honest about.
2) I am an incredibly judgemental parent. I am. I want everyone to be an extraordinary parent because I feel that every child deserves to be raised well. As a result I sometimes feel inadequate.
3) Mr. Kaos often finds out how I am feeling by reading this page. He has said before that I seem more honest here than I do in the rest of my life. He didn’t mean it as an insult.
4) When I am not home it is the only place I want to be.
5) There are few things more relaxing to me than a good pedicure.
6) I wish I was less mentally cluttered… but I suppose that is a very big part of what makes me who I am.
7) I’m often amazed by some of the heavy similarities between myself and the woman who tagged me for this.
8) The first night we were in the Di$neyland parks we stumbled upon the Main Street Electrical Parade. Now I should tell you that I hate parades, I really do. I do not enjoy or even quite understand them or their appeal. But that night we sat down on a curb right in front in an area that was not crowded at all and as I sat their holding Mr. Kaos’ hand with K in my lap I cried because I couldn’t help myself.
And now to follow the pattern that Flutter has set forth I shall update you as to my Harry Potter status. I started the book LATE on Friday. I have had little time to read so I am not yet done, but I only have about 150 pages left… soon, so soon I shall announce my completion… and then if you are a huge nerd like me I will invite you to email me with your thoughts and feeling on the book… But NOT YET…