Some days are so long and full of everything and nothing… yet provide you with nothing whatsoever to blog about.
I will tell you that I woke at 4 AM to a coughing little girl asking for water only to discover that said coughing little girl (the disease spreader that calls our house home) had a fever.
She crawled into bed between Mr. Kaos who was sneezing coughing and sick with a fever (but at least he was sleeping) and me. I was awake. my baby is sick, I’m up. That lead returning email to people on the east coast and in another country at 4:30 in the morning….
That doesn’t give me much to blog about though…
So what do I talk about? Do I discuss yet again the sick people taking over my house? Do I bitterly mention that I was going to get to meet the wondrous Missburrows tonight but that I had to cancel. Mr. Kaos was too sick to go. I would have just canceled the sitter and gone without him but with K sick too… I couldn’t do it.
So I didn’t get to meet her. I didn’t get to stare at her with wide eyes facinated with her talking with her face instead of with her blog.
But again… what bitter fruit would that blog post have born?
So instead I will take comfort in the tag my lovely Sybil bestowed upon my ass… thank you Sybil baby… I’m actually grateful to have a MeMe to do today.
I don’t know what this MeMe is called but I’ll be calling it the Book MeMe… because I said so. Here are the particulars:
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people & post a comment on your taggers blog so they can go see.
2. Wow, this is going really really well. I have opened it.
3. I found it!
4. Umm… including that sentence or starting with the next one? Crap. A flaw in my simple plan… but unless you are all crazy and anal enough to get the book go to page 123 and check, how will you know? So I will start wherever I want…
“But they carried us up in the air! In that hall there must have been hundreds – “
“I expect it was just magic,” said Hrun dismissively.
5. Again with the pain. If only I could be certain that the 5 people I tag actually need something to do… oh well. Not all plans are perfect.
Go forth and make posts babies… and if you don’t want to do it… I totally absolve you…. that’s in the rules isn’t it?
Oh… well it is now…