A while back… longer than it should have taken me… I promised to post a list of my Pez dispensers. They were sad and lonely in storage anyway so I thought it was about time to dust them off for a good Cami snuggle… Just look at them:
Here is the crazy ass list of my pez… man I can’t wait until I have a place to display them…
1. Ghost with red base
2. Sheet ghost with blue base
3. Red & Yellow Whistle with green base
4. Pink Happy Valentine’s Day Heart with red base
5. Snow man black hat red nose
6. Death’s Head with deep purple base
7. Glowing Death’s Head with deep purple base
8. Mummy with pink base
9. Pink Cartoonish Girl Rabbit with lavender base
10. Cartoonish Rabbit with pink ears nose and base
11. Delicate Rabbit with light pink ears nose and base
12. Easter Chick in red hat and green egg blue base
13. Glow Ghost on neon orange base
14. Lamb head with pink ribbon and blue base
15. Polar Bear
16. Dripping Goo Glow Ghost with yellow base
17. Witch with orange hair black hat glow face and green base
18. Classic Santa red base
19. Black Masked Skeleton white base
Cartoon Character Pez
20. Woodstock (2)
22. Charlie Brown with blue hat and base (2)
23. Donald Duck (blue base, busted up and sad)
24. Mickey Mouse red base
26. Winnie the Pooh
29. Yosemite Sam
30. Speedy Gonzales
31. Garfield with sleep cap on yellow base
32. Daffy Duck blue base
33. Bugs Bunny Yellow base
34. Tasmanian Devil (2)
35. Fred Flinstone with yellow base
37. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Donatello with blue base
38. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Donatello with black base
39. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Michelangelo with yellow base
41. Storm Trooper
42. Luke in fighter helmet and orange base
44. Boba Fett (2)
46. Lea with Cinnamon buns hair
47. Darth Vader
48. Wicket (Ewok)
Super Hero/ Comic Pez
49. The Incredible Hulk (2)
50. Wonder Woman with red base
53. Batman Navy blue cowl and base
54. Gonzo with yellow bow tie (2)
55. Miss Piggy Lavender base
56. Kermit with red bow tie and red base (2)
Way Random Pez
57. Crazy Elephant-nosed Bug with orange base
58. Crazy Blue Bug with orange eyes and tri color antenna
59. Creepy pink worm with big eyes on blue base
60. Crazy Pink bug with big eyes on purple base
61. Odd green grasshopper head
62. Blue fat rolly bug with red antenna and pink base
63. Sassy girl yellow jacket head with lipstick
64. Cartoonish Bee with blue eyes
65. Red and Yellow Dino Head on green base
66. Mint and Blue dorky dino head red base
67. Orange Plush Bear with green accents
68. Panda with black base
69. Creepy Clown yellow hair and blue hat and red base (2)
70. Mini Creep clown blue base
71. Power Pez Dispenser (battery operated)
No, I’m not crazy. What’s your weird?
In other non Pez related news I decided the book could have a blog. Check it out and let me know what you think but keep in mind that I am not editing AT ALL nor am I rereading (in order to remove the editing temptation).
16 thoughts on “a pez list”
Have you seen those crazy huge Star Wars pez dispensers? The kids always want them.
What’s my crazy? Ah, well. Too many things to list. But then, you knew that. . .
So, it’s just you and me here, tell me, ever use that battery operated Power Pez Dispenser for….anything else?
I’m having a childhood flashback – I always loved those things. Why did I ever let them go?
Yeah! Pez! Cool.
Lori: I love those. I haven’t gotten a large one yet, and I should rectify that.Mie: You so crazy.Mr. Fab: Did you see it? It’s the round one in the middle, nothing fun comes of that except candy. Not that I am opposed to pleasure, that just doesn’t do it for me.Lisa: I don’t know. I know I had more as a kid… I can remember some cool ones I wish I still had.BW: Yes, yes they are.
Holy crap! You’re well on your way to your own museum curatorship.
This is a totally random comment- Did you know that Lee Iococa is also addicted to cherry cokes? I wiki’d him yesterday (why? because I’m weird and I often wiki random people). Just thought I’d let you know- justify your cherry coke addiction.
Pez are sweet and cool – like you! xo
Is that your BASEMENT?!
Woops. That is not what I meant to say. I meant to say, that is a LOT of pex, MAN.
Hee hee. Pez-tastic.We had them too. They were fab.Might peep at the book. Might not. Depends how brave I am. :D
Oh and come over later or an award. :)
I would like Pez a whole lot more if the candy actually tasted good.But I love your collection. And your nice Pez pose for the camera.
Julie: Shh. I don’t mention this often but I think pez candy is pretty gross.
i love it! love it love it love it!!! i have got to show this to my li’l sister!!