I’ve been tagged.
Lately I haven’t liked being tagged very much but this morning when I sat down for my early morning dose of ego gratification.. er, um… when I sat down to check my e-mail I saw that I had been tagged by the lovely 123valerie I said HOT DAMN, that gives me something to talk about on this exhausting Friday!
so here it is internet babies… the taggy goodness (next week I hope to return with actual writer like content)
A). Link to the person
who tagged you and post the rules on your blog…
B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself…
C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs…
D). Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
And now seven things… about me… cause you guys don’t get enough of that regularly.
1. I require quiet for 2 hours everyday. If I don’t get it the smallest sound will make me yell at whoever created it.
2. I was once a vegetarian for nearly a year in an effort to spite my parents.
3. I meow at my kitty cats. They meow back. I meow more as though I know what they are talking about. My daughter is convinced that the cats and I understand each other.
4. Deep down I really want everyone to like me. When someone doesn’t I take it pretty personally and am hurt. However, I am not willing to DO anything at all to MAKE some one like me so I have gotten pretty used to disappointment.
5. I live in fear of the day no one will want to see me naked, but I don’t really want people to see me naked.
6. I will never eat store bought guacamole. I won’t even eat guacamole at most restaurants. Because of this there is a common misconception that I don’t like guacamole. Nothing could be further from the truth, I have a great love affair with guacamole and I don’t want that love to be tainted by some one else’s poor idea of what guacamole should be.
7. I love hats. I think hats are great. Every single hat in the world look ridiculous on me…
Now for the tasty tagging… who will it be who will it be?
Bubblewench who has been SERIOUSLY quiet since her big move.
Sybil who I love (and love to torture) more than anyone.
And Travis because he doesn’t have enough to do already.
Go out and be fruitful my lovely bloggers….